Supplies - What we use ..
We have been making our own proprietary, three-component cleaning system for years, and we use it in all of our commercial work for every one of our many, valued customers. We like to think of it as our "beach set" because of the three distinct colours that are displayed: Deep-Sky-Blue, Sandy-Orange, and Sea-Green.
Each products is very effective at removing grease and grime from different surfaces, leaving the treated environment smelling delightfully fresh and fragrant.
Orange Fresh - Multi-Surface Cleaner
- An orange-sandy-coloured multi-surface cleaner containing lemon grass oil that leaves behind a wonderfully zesty aroma when the dirt has been removed.
- Suitable for virtually all hard surfaces including varnished or sealed wooden furniture, all floors, and walls.
- Orange Fresh can also be used as a spot cleaner for carpets and to assist in removing pet odours from those little accidents!
Crystal Blue - Reflective Surface Cleaner
- A blue-coloured reflective surface cleaner that leaves all reflective surfaces absolutely sparkling, grease-free and smear-free.
- Suitable for any glossy surface such as glass, mirrors, granite, TV / computer screens, chrome, stainless steel, ceramics, porcelain, tiles, plastics, and just about any other reflective surface.
- You can even use it to clean your cooker hobs. You will be amazed at the results.
Sea Spray - Bathroom Cleaner and Sanitiser
- A sea-green bathroom and toilet sanitising cleaner containing tea tree oil that leaves a fresh aroma without the harsh smell of bleach.
- Suitable for all bathroom and washroom sanitary areas including sinks, baths and showers, and external toilet surfaces and seats too.
- And because tea tree oil has antimicrobial, antiviral, antifungal and antiseptic properties, our Sea Spray can also be used for cleaning kitchen surfaces too.
These three products will soon be available in 500 mL spray bottles to buy directly from us, and only from us. You will not be able to but them from anywhere else.
For some customers, we also use a small range of off-the-shelf, water-based cleaning products that are designed to remove viral, bacterial, algal and fungal contamination from a wide range of surfaces and prevent their reappearance while not affecting the treated surfaces in any other way.