We have a simple mantra: “nothing but the very highest of standards of work and excellence in customer service will do.” Our cleaning staff are highly motivated, are passionate and care about the work they do, and place a high emphasis on customer care, and because of these attributes, they help us stand out from the crowd, to grow sustainably, and to attract dozens of new enquiries each and every month.
We are always on the lookout for cleaning staff, and if you think your work ethic aligns with our mantra and you would like to join us, then we would like to hear from you. Please get in touch either by calling us on 01484 968237 / 07487 948502 or by contact us using our on-line contact form.
Are you highly motivated? Do you want to be your own boss? Do you want a successful cleaning franchise of your own? If you've said "yes" to these questions, then we can help you get started with your own cleaning franchise, and with very little up-front investment too. With most cleaning franchises you need a large up-front investment, often around £10,000. But not so with ours.
What Will I Need for My Cleaning Franchise?
First, you'll need the "right stuff", that mix of personal qualities that equips you as an entrepeneur.
- You are determined to be successful (no one got to the top without hard work and sustained effort)
- You love a good challenge (being your own boss is often tough and growing a business has it's hurdles)
- You are a "people person" with great communication skills (you meet a lot of people in this business)
- You motivate others, are keen to learn and push yourself (you should lead by example)
- You learn from your mistakes (and you will make them)
- You are well-organised and can keep good records (or have others who can do the "office" stuff for you)
You'll need customers - but that's where we come in - with a supply of at least twenty new customers over the first six months of your new Cleaning Franchise. You can of course find your own customers, but we will make sure you have a great start, right from day one!
You'll need a vehicle. You can use your own, or we can help you acquire a vehicle for your new Cleaning Franchise. And you'll need the right equipment, but again, that's where we come in by providing for everything you will need to get you going.
You'll need an investment of just £1500. That's right, just £1500.
To find out more, simply contact us and start the journey.
So, Why a Cleaning Franchise?
- There are over 27 million households and 5.4 million businesses in the UK, and with today's busy lifestyles, many people are increasingly willing to spend some of their disposable income on professional cleaners simply to get their time back.
- The cleaning sector may not be the most glamorous industry, but it is most certainly a robust service market with diverse opportunities, and is in continiuously high demand.
- The Contract cleaning industry delivering professional-grade cleaning and hygiene services is needed across multiple sectors, including domestic, housing, commercial, hospitality, health, education, and more.
In a nutshell, the cleaning business is a huge industry, and there's lot's of opportunity. We know, because it's an opportunity we took, and we're growing. Taking on a cleaning franchise will help you grow a sustainable business too.
Find out more: Call us on 01484 968237 / 07487 948502 or contact us using our on-line contact form.